domingo, 8 de junio de 2008

TRaveLS


Hi guys!
I'm going to talk about travelling. I would like to travel around the world to get to know many cultures and habits but it isn't possible, in my live I will have choose which are the most important places for me. I would find an easy way to choose my ideal trip, but for me is very difficult because I think all of them have their wonderful things. Although, I have some preferences like Greece, Egypt, The Caribbea, Canada, New York, China, Australia, Senegal, Argentina and bufff...I would never finish, but I really hope be able to go to India one day, it's my dream. I want live there some time and see the most wonderful and inaccessible places. I don't talk much about this country because I know little things and I reserve this for the oral presentation;)
Well, See you soon!

No hay comentarios: