domingo, 8 de junio de 2008

MusiC


Yesterday, my cousin was studying music and asked me one thing. It made me remember my eight years going to the music school every afternoon. I was seven years old when I started and I finished last year.
Although I didn’t use to study at home, I liked so much go there. When I was in the school I didn’t remember anything.
At first, I started to play the violin (the best instrument in the world ;) ) and after, I started to play the flabiol and tamborí. Then some beginners formed a new “cobla” (which is still in operation) called “La cobla Castellonina”. I think that Catalan youth have to learn what a “sardana” is, learn to dance it and learn to play it because we can’t lose this important part of our culture. I will feel very happy when I will be one of the old people who dance “sardanes” in “La plaça dels homes”.
For me, learn music has been one of the best experiences of my life and I thanks to my parents to lead me there. Unfortunately, I had to finish because day after day we have more work and I was a little tired, but left it was very difficult for me. Nowadays it is still difficult see my instruments (I will never sell them) and I have never play them again because it makes me feel bad.

No hay comentarios: