sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2008

Summer Job

Summber job
This summer I will work in my father's office. It's an office management consultant. There are some departments and I will be in the insurance department, which advises the companies in what is the best insurance for their buildings, transports or what they need.
I will work as a "secretary", I'll scan the documents, I'll enter data in the computer, I will file away and I will do the things that my workmates couldn't do.
In my department also are working five women and a man. Women are Maite, Gloria, Cristina, Susana and Manoli and the man is Joan. I have a so good relationship with Maite, the insurance manager, and Gloria, the commercial. With them I talk about my stories and although they are 34 and 28 years old, they are so funny ;)
Last Friday I went with my family at the inauguration of the new build for the office, now it’s near the “Espai Firal”. It’s an amazing building! jeje Now it’s very big and very illuminated! At the inauguration were the journalist Martí Gironell and Jordi Pujol and they were very funny and nice. Also I liked a lot go there, because I long for my workmates and I could see them.
And well, I hope so much return to work there next summer because I really enjoyed it. :D
Bye!

No hay comentarios: