domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

Final Blog entry

Well, this is the final post in this blog. I think I won’t write anymore here because none will read and answer me.

As it's difficult to find a topic to talk here, in most I have explained the things that have gone happen to me and my hobbies.

All my life living and going to the two same schools and next year how the thing it changes! I like so much the radical changes and I hope do lots in my life. But, on the other hand it afraid me. So well, I have done the blog for the english class and obviously, I did the blog becouse it was an obligation, no for a hobby.


I was reading my old blog entries and I could saw an improvement of the level. It's obviously becouse I had written forty texts at least. But my questions are: "Is this the best way to improve our vocabulary and for throw over the grammar? and "Will all these work usefull in the future?


I don't know, it's only my particular opinion. I wish the best future for you guys.

GOOD BYE.





1 comentario:

KST TEACHERS dijo...

It's a shame you've been writing in the blog just because it's an obligation. Remember that you can only learn if YOU want to, if you don't feel in the good mood for learning you will never do it !!

I hope that in the long run you'll realize how important it is to practise and work with the tools we've given you !!
Goodbye and good luck !!