domingo, 16 de marzo de 2008

Ski at holidays

Hi guys!

Finally easter has arrived. We have one week for do a break time before the third term and the final exams.
This week I will do lots of things: go with my moto, play important matches of football and close the ski season.
I will go with my family to ski in the alps mountains, specifically in Tinyes. In this place there are lots of kilometres for practice this amazing sport. The installations of this place are better than the ski ways in Catalonia and spain because the alps have more pedigree. It's more traditional go to ski there.
For finally the last entry in my blog of the second term, I hope that all of you pass a very good week and disconnect a little bit of school classes to come back with energy and impetu.
Have a nice week guys and remember: CONNECTING PEOPLE!

3 comentarios:

Elisabet Salleras dijo...

I hope you enjoy skiing in the Alps,lucky you! and certainly that you come back from holidays full of energy and enthusiasm!

Gemma dijo...

good blog, yes..yes!
VERY GOOD...;)

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.