lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2007

This is football^^

Hi everybody!

Well now I want to speak about my favourite hobbie and my passion; the football.
I play football since I was 6 in a team call Esplais F.C.. Is the team of the village of Castelló d'Empúries and we have a lot of future projects. I play with a lot of peaple in Batchillerat like Marc Barneda, Oriol Oliva, Guillem Güell.....
I like playing football beach too, but it's more physicall. In August we went to a summer cup in Roses and we make the surprise. We play with peaple about 25-30 years, but we lost in eighteens of final. Well it's a good start.

Here I put a very funny video about the most incredible things in the world of football. We can see Rivaldo In a very hilarious scene.

See you later guys. (And look the video!!!)


No hay comentarios: